Chamber Development Committee
Financial, Personnel, and Planning
Required Members: Chamber Board Chair, Chamber Co-Chair, Executive Board
Financial – Oversight of fiscal activity, financial reporting, and budget compliance and management.
- Review quarterly financial activities and reports and present to full board.
- Work with President and staff to establish annual budget and ensure budget compliance. Reports to executive committee who presents to full board for approval.
- Establish and oversee fundraising activities
- Ensure compliance with IRS and 990 regulations.
Personnel - Provides oversight of employees and serves to ensure adherence to personnel policies and labor regulations
- Develop and maintain personnel policies in compliance with all state and federal regulations
- Ensure staff compliance with personnel policies
- Advise President on personnel matters
Planning - Provides guidance to employees on chamber scope of work and action plans
- Develop and maintain chamber goals and work plans
- Seek new opportunities to improve chamber and its’ offerings
- Work with President to implement committee goals